10 tips for happiness
The Editors | November 2005 issue
1. Make mistakes. If you don’t make mistakes, you’re not really doing your best.
2. Do your best.
3. Tell your parents and children at least once a year what you really think.
4. One evening a week unplug everything and turn off the phone. Light candles, drink wine and eat nuts.
5. Buy two hammocks: one for the garden and one for inside your house.
6. Every so often when you’re out walking, put some change in a parking metre that’s nearly empty.
7. Think about how you want to live on in the memories of family and friends. Try to find ways to live up to that image.
8. Let the phone ring a couple of times before answering.
9. Dance in the elevator when you’re alone.
10. Don’t be fanatic about anything.
YES! Please enter my 1 year subscription (6 issues) to Ode magazine and bill me later at the low rate of only $29.95! As a part of my paid subscription, Ode will plant a tree to help stop global warming. If I am ever dissatisfied, I can cancel at any time and receive a refund on all unmailed issues.
Offer good for new subscribers only. Offer good in U.S. only. Overseas subscribers please click here
. Newsstand price is $5.95 per issue. Please allow 6 to 8 weeks for mailing of first issue. Subscribers: If the Post Office alerts us that your magazine is undeliverable, we have no further obligation unless we receive a corrected address within two years.